We are pleased to announce the release of Semanteer 1.7.
Contexity’s development team is constantly working on improvements of the Semanteer platform – our advanced, scalable framework for collecting, extracting, enriching and searching information – in order to meet our client’s business needs and organizational settings.
Some of the release highlights are:
- Support for the latest 8.x and 7.x versions of Apache Solr
- Activation of multi-configuration calls is now possible (simultaneous activation of more than one search configurations in a single call), opening the way to separation of concerns in the configurations
- New knowledge graph backend using an improved and faster neo4j-based implementation, with neo-semantics as the bridge to semantic capabilities
- Support for facets and filters over nested records (child documents) using a new configuration component
- The new standardized installation makes it even easier to install and manage Semanteer, while maintaining the single-archive deployment approach
The full list of new features, updates and enhancements, as well as important fixes can be accessed on our page “Semanteer – Release Notes”.
Follow our blog for additional insights on the new features of Semanteer 1.7.